Rock climbing walls are a great way to spend your time actively and healthy. It is especially fun for kids and can be challenging for parents! No matter if you’re a child or an adult – you will definitely enjoy the climbing wall in your home. And the best part of this is that it’s pretty easy to install. You just need a strong wall (not a partition) and some climbing holds. If you do not want to install the climbing holds on your original wall, then you could use plywood panels. You can get as creative as you wish – climbing walls can be installed in different angles in order to reach the rock climbing experience.
- Simple black rock climbing wall with colorful climbing holds.
2. Rock climbing wall that leads to the living area through a narrow hatch.
3. Rock climbing wall with exchangeable climbing holds.
4. DIY custom climbing wall for kids.
5. DIY custom made wooden climbing holds for kids climbing.
6. Simple indoor climbing wall made of plywood with black climbing holds for an outdoors-themed bedroom.
7. Indoor rock climbing plywood wall with a narrow hatch that leads to the living area.
8. Small rock climbing wall in a Japanese school.
9. DIY rock climbing wall in the basement with a painting of the mountains.
10. Brigette Romanek’s awesome house climbing wall in Los Angeles.
11. DIY movable rock climbing wall home gym.
12. 8 large painted plywood panels with rock climbing holds in a modern bedroom.
13. Every boy’s dream bedroom with an awesome rock climbing wall.
14. Stylish rock climbing wall with an option to climb into your own bed!
15. Climbing wall for kids to reach an upper playground area.
16. Awesome climbing wall made from eight wooden panels will ensure the maximum rock climbing experience!
17. Simple rock climbing wall installed above the bed.
18. Cool rock climbing wall with two different levels.
19. As a part of this modern black house, a rock climbing wall was installed which allows to go all the way up to the roof.
20. A rock climbing wall was installed in a children bedroom and allows them to climb up to an upper area and then to slide down a pole.
21. Cool rock climbing wall in an open-space living room.
22. Small rock climbing wall in a Japanese house that allows children to climb up to the lofted area.